The Amy Cook Photography Newborn eWorkbook has been crafted to be all inclusive. It is not only written out like a book that you can pick up and read during a hot bath or snuggled up by the fire, but it is a reference manual. You can jump to specific sections and utilize the information you need, or you can read it start to finish and absorb that way. You can refer back to a section during a session break or before your model arrives to refresh your memory on something in particular.
The guide is 154 pages and covers 18 poses with tons of images (not just of the final poses, but step-by-step behind-the-scenes goodness!) and 28 videos. It is in downloadable PDF format with the videos embedded – and the videos are also included as separate files for direct reference.
Please note that videos are FLASH and will not play on certain mobile devices.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
01. First Contact: The Booking Process
02. Baby Has Arrived – Now What?
03. Tips for Breastfeeding Moms – What to Avoid
04. Studio Preparation
05. Amy’s Complete List of Studio Must-Haves
07. Anatomy and Safety
08. Cues and Soothing
10. Amy’s Favorite Prop Vendors, Stores & More!
11. The Poses
12. Side Laying
13. Tushie Up
14. Front Facing – Folded Arms
15. Front Facing – Hand on Face
16. Front Facing – Stacked Hands
17. Froggy/Chin in Hands
19. Womb Wrap V1
20. Womb Wrap V2
21. Flat on Back – “Just Chillin”
22. Potato Sack
23. Bucket/Basket Posing
24. Basket Posing From Above
25. Crate Posing – Wrapped Up
26. Sibling Posing
27. Posing with Mom
28. Posing with Dad
29. In Mom/Dad’s Hands
31. Shooting Tips
32. Photoshop Videos
BONUS! Also includes a mini-guide on Amy’s studio lighting set up!