Do you love nature and photography and wish to make money photographing the great outdoors? Would you like to make outdoor and nature photography a full-time business? There is no more fulfilling career than being a full-time outdoor and nature photographer and having your work published in calendars, magazines, and more.
Charlie Borland has been published in over 500 calendars, many major outdoors magazines, advertising, company brochures, and he has co-founded two stock photo agencies.
If you are interested in photographing the outdoors as a full-time or part-time business, How to be a Professional Outdoor and Nature Photographer can help you create images for these markets and license them to clients.
You will learn:
- How outdoor and nature photography markets work
- Techniques and approaches for making marketable images of nature and outdoor adventure
- What type of camera equipment and other gear is needed
- Organizing your stock photos and set up your business
- How to make even more money with concept photography
- How to create marketable compositions
- Mastering natural light and supplemental lighting
- How to master the technical sides of photography
- Keys to marketing yourself and your business
- Pricing and negotiating a photo sale
- How to get represented by stock photo agencies
- How to bid on photo assignments
- Photographing outdoor products
- How to plan and prep for the big assignment
- Creating a portfolio and presenting it in a meeting
- How to find models
What are the course requirements?
- A love for the outdoors, nature, wildlife, and the environment
- A sense of adventure and love of travel
- A willingness to work hard
- Oh, a camera, tripod, a computer, and software
- Over 100 videos
- A downloadable pricing guide
- The tools needed to create top images
- Photoshop tips
- Strategies for pricing and selling your photography
- Strategies for succeeding in the business