Podcasting is one of the fastest growing—and most respected—forms of digital content creation, with hundreds of thousands of podcasts available covering almost every conceivable genre. Never before has it been easier to design, launch, and sustain a popular podcast. Doing so can gain you authority, fans, and influence.
But how do you get started? The fact that podcasting has become so popular means the tools to create podcasts have been numerous and confusing. In this course, instead of giving you esoteric training with no proven results, we’ll show you the inner workings of an extremely popular podcast in detail: how it works, from concept to launch.
In this course, you’ll go behind the scenes of the This Week in Photo (TWiP) podcast. You’ll learn how each episode is created, the mechanics behind publishing each one, and more – so that you can quickly go on to create your own.
You will learn how to:
- Conceive your show – guidance on how to pick your topic
- Name your podcast – branding your broadcast
- Host the show – options for hosting your media files
- Design the run down – what, when, and how you’ll cover your topic
- Book guests – easy and proven ways to effortlessly schedule guests
- Interview guests – conducting your audio and video interview
- Use Muaic – sources for music, sound effects, and more
- Edit the show – software choices for editing and polishing the show
- Publish an episode – creating your show notes and publishing your episode
- Promote an episode – getting the word out about your amazing show!