Emeric’s Time Lapse Complete Training package includes the Time Lapse Masterclass, the Holy Grail Day to Night Timelapse Course, and the Advanced Hyperlapse Course.
Emeric’s Timelapse Complete Training package includes the 3 courses with more than 5 hours and 40 minutes of lessons in 40 videos. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to go from beginner to expert in the timelapse and hyperlapse industry!
Course 1/3 – The Timelapse Master Class
Time-lapse photography is such a beautiful art, but requires a bit of training to get a great result. This course shows you exactly how to do it – time-lapse has never been more simple! You will learn how to: set up your camera, shoot time lapse from day to night, retouch in Lightroom, make a time-lapse with LRtimelapse, stabilize it in Adobe Premiere, how to deflicker it in LRtimelapse, and a more advanced way to stabilize your time lapse in After Effects!
• Day-to-day and day-to-night (called ‘Holy Grail’) time-lapse
• Night time-lapse
• Astrophotography Time Lapse
• Using a Revolve slider to move camera during time lapse
Experience Level: Beginner
Software Used: Lightroom CC, Premiere Pro, After Effects, LRTimelapse
Course 2/3 – Advanced Hyperlapse
In this course, timelapse photographer Emeric Le Bars teaches you every aspect of hyperlapse photography. It’s not always easy to shoot a perfectly smooth hyperlapse – so Emeric shares with you every single secret to make them look awesome, even before stabilization.
You will learn how to shoot day and night hyperlapse videos, but also day to night “Holy Grail” hyperlapse videos. The post-production part is also full of information. Emeric explains how to stabilize any hyperlapse using the Tracker and the Warp Stabilizer in After Effects.
Plus, you’ll get a lot of tips and tricks to make your hyperlapse stand out!
• 10 instructional videos to learn how to shoot and stabilize day, night, and day-to-night hyperlapses.
• A raw image sequence of 150 photos of the day hyperlapse to practice along with the tutorial.
• LRTimelapse 4 or 5 (You don’t technically need it for standard day or night hyperlapses but it’s required for Holy Grail.)
• Adobe Lightroom (Must have for color correction)
• After Effects (Must have for stabilization)
Course 3/3 – Holy Grail Day to Night Timelapse Course
The Holy Grail Day to Night Timelapse Course is the best way to learn Holy Grail timelapses. Shooting and editing day-to-night is not easy because of the exposure change as the sun rises or sets. In this course, master timelapse photographer Emeric Le Bars teaches you everything you need to know, from the pre-production to the post-production. You will learn everything about the settings and how to shoot them on location, but also how to properly edit them using LRTimelapse and Lightroom to end up with a flicker-free video.
In this 1 hour and 20 minute course, Emeric gives you so much information on how to shoot, edit, and color correct these kinds of timelapses to end up with a flicker-free video.
You will learn how to create those kind of Holy Grail timelapses:
• 13 videos to learn how to shoot and edit Holy Grail day-to-night timelapses.
• A Raw sequence of 457 photos to practice while you are watching the tutorial.
• LRTimelapse 4 or 5 (free up to 400 photos)
• Adobe Lightroom
• After Effects (optional)